Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It Begins

So.... this is blogging. It begins. I have wanted to have a blog for some time but have either been too lazy, or busy, or just didn't care. Well I am tired of thinking about it and have decided to quiet the still, small voice inside of me and start this blog. I am not sure what all I will write about. I still wonder if people will care what I have to say. I talk about crap all day so surely I will have somethinf relavent to say here.
I imagine I will discuss a wide range of topics during my time here. The title is "An UNCHAINED Life" so alot of my posts will be about my life:) I also plan on reviewing products, writing helpful articles, and whatever else comes to mind. LOL There is a good possibility that I will just be talking to myself on here all the time. At least till I learn exactly what I am doing.
That's right I am a newbie when it comes to the blogging scene. I not only have to findout what to write about and how, but also what all this platform can do. It will take me time. Hopfully, for once in my life, I will have the diligence to see this through and do good with this blog. I am sure later on down the road I will get some positive feedback from my posts. I am equally as sure that I will get some negative feedback. Especially considering what my screenname means, what "An UNCHAINED Life" means, and what many of these posts will be about. We shall see what it brings.
Well that is my first post. The first footprint I make with my mind. I hope my writing is not too horrible to read. It will get better with time. Till we meet again A4HG.

1 comment: